About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Thursday 14 April 2016

I am presently building a model of Parkstone Station. Progress so far is, i have built the goods shed, I found plans in an old Railway Modeller so this was the result


 Also the road bridge witch was a very ornate structure, bit of a bugger to make

 I can't fit the main line in so the layout will be come known as Parkstone goods, but this is the result on the model
We have lots to do yet. This is the state of the layout so far

The platform goods shed and bridge have been put in place.

The next project is to build a LSWR B4 And of coarse Mr George Jennings witch was a peckett W4. I shall post more as i build and how it was done.

Backscene cut out today so now i can make a start on the scenery at the station end.


No comments: