About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 19 June 2016

Lining the 02

I won't acknowledge to be the best at this, i suppose it's practice, practice, practice. Lining out the 02 was a job i was not looking forward to but you don't learn unless you have a go. So without further a do, here she is

The camera is a horrible thing it shows up lots of things that as we all know are not really their


At a normal viewing distance it doesn't look to bad. i'm rather pleased with the result. Transfers tomorrow, handrails and a coat of varnish and she's done ready for action on Pine Road.   




No comments: