About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Parkstone canopy

It's painted. Bit of a nightmare lots of angles and things. After looking at lots of pictures i came to the conclusion that the columns where just green. I thought that there might have been some creamy/ beige in there some where but it would appear not



Well, it's long.
 And then there's this. Lots of holes. This is one end not totally perfect but who's counting.
 I keep saying it but Parkstone seems to be different in lots of ways than any other station on the line, I wonder if it was down to "Lady Wimborne's Estate"

No comments: