About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 26 June 2016

Pine Road

I thought it was time that i posted up some Photographs of "Pine Road", Some of you may not know it. It has been to a couple of Exhibitions and was featured in Railway Modeller back in April 2016.

The pride of the line Adams Radial No 3520 awaiting it's next turn of duty. Sitting quietly in the sunshine outside Lyme Regis engine shed



A view looking towards the Station

The Bridge Inn
                                                     John busy in the garden                                         
A couple of Black and white shots


 Lyme Regis Goods shed

Taken from Moreton signal box near Wareham

And the Blacksmiths Thatch cottage
 Will post up some more soon. Some thing have changed slightly so really need to get the camera out and take some new shots.

I will do another post soon some of the stock used on the line. a lot of it is kit built by my own fair hands.

No comments: