About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Thursday 7 July 2016

3mm scale

Sorry guy's, i nearly forgot about this one. Came through the letter box last week. The 3mm Society magazine, No 204-July 2016.

Get your Toad here, They seem to have rather a lot of them.

An article from Doug Richards, his 6th layout "Mendips"

Ian Fraser's "Garret" that's impressive.

More picture's from the AGM.

Victor Hall's article on a Midland Jinty.

Scratchbuilding a GWR king Part 2.

And some photo's  "From the Archives" I always like these, how things have progressed. You never had it so good.

On a slightly
different note, well a different magazine anyway. The Saga drives on in Railway Modeller about RTR 3mm scale.  

No comments: