About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Friday 8 July 2016

Small layout

A friend of mine sent me a couple of picture's of a small layout in a Post office window that he goes past everyday. I won't say where it is. He tried to ask about it, weather it was based on anything or who built it but know one was around.

For a small layout there are lots of details to look at, the farmer looking after his horse perhaps getting it ready to do some ploughing. some people waiting by the GWR pagola (think that's what they are called). A nice water crane, the lady posting a letter. The stone built barn looks very good and so does the dry stone walling. Looks like a gentlemen attending to a section of wall. Nice detail with the wheelbarrow complete with tools and an out house.

Anyway, i shall leave you to peruse through these Two photo's.



    If anyone should happen to know the layout please get in touch.
I think it may have been built some time ago, a time before small layouts were the "in thing"

No comments: