About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Sunday 2 October 2016

A BIG Thank you

Since i started this Blogspot back in April of this year (2016), it was just done as somewhere to post my shenanigans. Some of the "web-forums" are great for allsorts of information, but i found when you post something it has probably disappeared down on page 5 some where never to be seen again.

Well, i would like to shout out a big THANKYOU to everyone that follows this blog.

 After 53 post, (this being number 54) and just over 1000 views and no there not me, i worked that one out i am "chuffed" to bits.

Keep viewing and i shall keep posting my shenanigans on here.

Just to keep the excitement going (contain yourselves now) there will be a big announcement in the next few weeks that could possibly help a lot of us old time modellers. A little project i have been working on.

Well, thanks again all  

No comments: