About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Friday 28 October 2016

Kathy Milatt model maker

I have noticed in magazine "the how to" series of articles are not always self explanatory, a series of photo's doesn't always cover everything, you sometimes get to a certain point and are left scratching your head, How is that bit done then ? I'm not knocking magazine at all they are very good and without them i would not of built Pine Road to the standard that i have achieved.  I am one of those people who likes to watch demonstrations at exhibition. i just find it interested to see how other people do it.

These day's you only have to ask "Youtube" and no doubt someone somewhere has  made a video on just about everything you could have imagined.

I came across this young lady who certainly knows her stuff. definitely worth a look, she has been modelling for some time (settle down now, not that sort of modelling). Her name is Kathy Millat  and shows all sorts of techniques. She also has a blog Here

No comments: