About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 24 October 2016

Today, something a bit different.



 A friend of mine has been doing this up for the last year or so. I think he has done a cracking job on this Suzuki GS400 twin, especially seeing that most of the original parts are obsolete now.
 Dumped in the back of someone's shed for some considerable time it has come up a treat. The frame and tank were resprayed, new shocks fitted. The silencers are for a slightly newer model but unable to get any originals he had to make do for now.

Sounds sweet as a nut a good job done.

No comments: