About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Friday 7 April 2017

Coal lorry

She's arrived
EFE models
AEC MKv Mandator Flatbed
AEC Mandator Truck
Looking extremely shiney, she needed a bit of toning down.
Using a fibre pen to take the shine off and the coat of arms on the doors and the Whitbread logo.
A quick coat of matt varnish on the body, a touch of dark grey on the tyres and a coat of matt black on the deck and she's ready.....
For
the coal sacks   

AEC Mandator with coal load
 I'm not one to blow me own trumpet but i reckon she looks the "dogs"
EFE Models AEC Mandator
All we have to do now is add the weighbridge on Parkstone. 

No comments: