About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Saturday 20 May 2017

Adams B4 The Movie

Hi all.
Just thought i would post a short video of the Adams B4.
Sorry, its a bit shaky but with camera in one hand and controller in the other, i'm not one for multitasking.

I don't often do this sort of thing but am so impressed with the way she runs, i had to share.
Some people may say, it's an improvement on some of the music videos you have shared lately.
Filmed on "Pine Road"
You will see also, the 02 from Kernow which managed to make it from the fiddle yard into the station and one of Hornby's M7s which i have had for years and still runs well 


well enjoy 


1 comment:

Jolliffe said...

Greetings from Fort Myers Beach,Florida
What a joy to come across this site. For my sins I am a Poole Town Football Club supporter and there is speculation regarding the Poole Retail Park which you and i knew as Sharp Jones Pottery. I absolutely love the B4s, as i remember them trundling down West Quay Rd towards Poole Quay and also making a spirited run home to Bournemouth Shed up Parkstone Bank, I do also remember seeing George Jannings with its polished copper dome at Parkstone Station.I am sure you are aware that George,s brother locomotive Henry Cort is preserved at Foxfield I believe. and i also sang in the choir at St Peters!