About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Monday 14 August 2017

Railwells 2017

It turned into a busy weekend, what with a trip to Railwells and a trip to the cinema, Will come to the cinema bit later. 
Railwells is always well worth attending They always put on a really good show.
First port of call tho was Breakfast from the market stall. This consisted of Two of the biggest sausages you have ever seen in a roll. suitably refreshed,
on to the exhibition.
I'm not going to mention all the layouts, they are all very good.
This layout caught my eye, same era as Parkstone.
Hebble vale
Where have i seen these coal drops before??????
Coal drops



  
Seaton.
As Pine Road was based on Lyme Regis, Seaton was another layout that caught my eye. Well it would wouldn't it.
Serious shortage of Adams Radials tho, but the Beattie well tank in Lswr Pea green and the 02, truly stunning.





 Sidmouth was there but struggled to get near it and Trerice by Iain rice again surrounded by people, still no definition on "Finescale" 

No comments: