About Me

My photo
When i left school back then i was lucky enough to enroll on an engineering apprenticeship. I think this lead me in good stead. I was always one of those children that pulled things apart but actually put them back together again. My first engine given to me at the age of Seven, a Triang Princess Elizabeth. The rest as they say is History. Later in life i got back in to Model Railways and started building Pine Road. This could lead anywhere so i hope you enjoy my Blog.

Thursday 26 April 2018

Exton Quays and the riverbank.

I have just realised that this blog is exactly Two Years old.
Exton Quays is exactly one year old,
With 13,000 views, i would like to thank everyone for the help and support you have given me.
All stand in a big circle and give yourselves a dam good pat on the back.
THANK YOU
lets get back to Exton.
I have started on the river banks of Exton Quays. Hoping to get the Brown colour of Devon.
Still lots to do, perhaps next week we may be able to pour some water.
After some tests i will use Deluxe Materials, Solid water, slightly coloured. I have used this amazing stuff before and know that it works, so i shall stick with what one know. 

Exton Quays

Exton Quays river bank
We shall be at 'ROTORAIL' Fareham College this Saturday with 'Parkstone Goods'
Pop in and say Hello.

No comments: